PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] Media Portal plugin after installing Hades - 004

iwg
02-05-15, 13:00
Hi - just upgraded to the new build HADES 004. As per Sicilian's announcement I did a "couch flash" (which hung) so went for the full cold USB flash and full install with no settings restore. Worked almost 99% - the ABM menu changed slightly so I ended up with missing HD channels where I previously had swapped SD ones - but worked out there is now a Custom region in ABM. My one outstanding problem is trying to install the Media Portal plugin. It is there in the feeds but when I try to install it, it fails with "satisfy dependencies for" error on 3 others packages: gst-plugins-good-flv, gst-plugins-bad-fragmented and gst-plugins-bad-rtmp. Is there anyway I can try manually downloading these - I did try browsing openvix web page but can't find them

Looks like a great build and does seem a bit faster. Thanks in advance.

I'm going to look at opkg commands now to see if those packages are listed in there but was just thinking maybe Media Portal should also download them if required?

Larry-G
02-05-15, 13:17
Exactly the same error as per this thread here.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?45380-TS-Media&goto=newpost

iwg
02-05-15, 13:36
Thanks Phoenix - had seen that one re TSMedia which I thought was different to Media Portal but having read it in more detail realise what you say about author's dependancies. I will try the opkg command you quoted. With the Media Portal package instead of tsmedia. Cheers. And again thanks for such a quick response.

iwg
02-05-15, 13:48
Hi Pheonix - done that opkg command for Media Portal - it did flag the same three dependancy errors on the bash# command line but does seem to have worked on the Enigma interface itself now. Just re-configuring Media Portal itself now.