PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] TS Media installation error on Hades

mskhan01
02-05-15, 11:05
Since installing new image as fresh installation , I am unable to install TS Media from Plugin feed, getting error on installation, tried manually installing it from an ipk file, stilll getting error on installation ? Not sure if anyone else has experienced similar issue?

duoduo
02-05-15, 11:20
Yes I got the same error trying to install from feeds

Andy_Hazza
02-05-15, 11:37
Since installing new image as fresh installation , I am unable to install TS Media from Plugin feed, getting error on installation, tried manually installing it from an ipk file, stilll getting error on installation ? Not sure if anyone else has experienced similar issue?

No big loss if you ask me. lol

IAmATeaf
02-05-15, 12:04
Might help if you post the error message itself?

Larry-G
02-05-15, 12:15
the author needs to update his plugin with dependencies for gst1, he's not the only one and it does not only affect Hades but ALL images based on OE-A 3.0. ATV have bypassed this by adding gstreamer1.0- to their feeds but thats just a messy and frankly sloppy solution. you could also use this command
opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia-oe2.0 --force-dependsvia a telnet session for the time being but it really does need fixing by the author to include the correct dependencies.

mfaraj
02-05-15, 14:48
I think no need to include gst1- or gst- files on the package dependency because are already installed in all modern images also i could not include dependency for gst1 because it will give installation error with old images