PDA

View Full Version : Chanel number display on screen

blaidd
01-05-15, 18:43
hello peeps, my question is about directly imputing the channel number into my vu+solo2 running Apollo and a skin vix night hd, what I want to know is how to increase the size if the number display in the centre of the screen or even to have a dark background to help me see the numbers, many thanks in advance.
Kevin

Stanman
01-05-15, 22:52
To change the colours u would need to change the codes.

You can change size in channel list by pressing menu and set to gs.

blaidd
02-05-15, 14:13
Thanks Stanman, can i ask where i find, change size in channel list by pressing menu and set to gs not sure what you mean by gs, i am sure as soon as you say i'll know but cant place it.
thanks again

Andy_Hazza
02-05-15, 14:18
Try the YouVix-Blue skin, which can be downloaded from the feeds. Nice big numbers in the middle of the screen when you input numbers manually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blaidd
02-05-15, 14:57
thanks andy, i have been working my way through various skins, the last one was HD-Blue which i liked but still small numbers in center when channel manually inputted, just tried youvix-blue, its okay but not a big fan of the looks i know someone has put a lot of work into these skins so i am grateful to them all, its just a personal preference, so gone back to HD blue, and just noticed that the channel number is yellow and im sure ive seen yellow in the subtitles menu so im going to see if that works, but thank you to everyone who contributes to this forum with advice, and indeed programming.