PDA

View Full Version : iPhone 3GS 16GB factory unlocked, whats it worth?

Sicilian
11-12-10, 07:20
I've got a iPhone 3GS 16GB in black, very good condition. Screen has had protector since new and it totally unmarked. Its been kept in a 'incase' since new.

http://www.crookedtongues.com/store/product/incase-slider-iphone-black-case-cl59152?utm_source=google_product_search&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=google_product_search

Its has a few very small general usage marks where the odd piece of fine grit has got in behind the case, and I do mean very small fine marks, nothing serious at all.

Its completely unlocked. Paid for unlock through Orange so it got unlocked through iTunes, not somekind of unlock hack.

Version is 4.1 (8B117)
Model MC131B
Modem Firmware 05.14.02

I wondering what its worth? Its around 1 year old now.

Btw I'm not 100% decided if this is for sale yet.

pooface
11-12-10, 08:32
Looking on ebay, most seem to have gone for between £300-£350... Not sure if that's any help... But just to give you an idea :p

Larry-G
11-12-10, 09:42
i sold mine last week it was 4 months old and i sold it for £150 although it was to my sister. ebay artificially inflates prices in my opinion but £300 is more around the mark of a decent expectable price.

notanotherone
11-12-10, 11:20
i mite be interested sic

Sicilian
11-12-10, 11:26
I'm still undecided, went to Orange store to get a HTC Desire HD, but just wasn't sold on it. I nearly walked out with an iPhone 4 lol! So for now I really dont know if its worth going with iPhone4 or wait for the 5.

ttt1892
11-12-10, 12:24
I had the iphone 3, it was jailbroken,so it was unlocked.It stopped getting any service.I tried all the solutions to get it going again,nothing worked.So I sold it on ebay for £185 that was about 6 months ago.I now have the iphone 4.To be honest,while I love the iphone,I really can`t tell the difference in performance between the 4 and 3.If I was you Sic,I would wait for the 5.

ttt.