PDA

View Full Version : picons gone wrong vu duo 2 help

tomsta79
29-04-15, 10:45
ok lads picons have been great for months now ive checked some channels this morning and there showing the wrong channel picon in the lcd window any help with this thanks:mad:

abu baniaz
29-04-15, 10:58
Technically, the picons have not gone wrong. All that has happened is that the service references for some channels have changed.

You will need to rename the picons so that their names match the service references of the channels.

tomsta79
29-04-15, 12:05
not sure abu . how do i rename them

tomsta79
29-04-15, 12:11
not sure abu . were do i find new channel picon service references so i can change them on vm thanks

Bazzer
29-04-15, 12:24
sorry for pinching this thread, I have placed picons on my mutant when the ABM and EPG when they are both scanned tomorrow will the picons remain in place or will I have to load the picons again .
Many thanks

abu baniaz
29-04-15, 12:27
Which picon set are you using?

One way of checking service refermce of a chanenl is using webif

abu baniaz
29-04-15, 12:29
sorry for pinching this thread, I have placed picons on my mutant when the ABM and EPG when they are both scanned tomorrow will the picons remain in place or will I have to load the picons again .
Many thanks

ABM/Cross EPG do not touch the picons

Please started your own thread in future.

tomsta79
29-04-15, 17:13
Which picon set are you using?

One way of checking service refermce of a chanenl is using webif not sure which picons am using but they were all working at one time. went on to oscam webif but cant find that opition like in the image you uploaded. any other ways of finding it abu thanks

Andy_Hazza
29-04-15, 19:13
Check out MK picons for 28.2 and cable, fantastic picons they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

abu baniaz
30-04-15, 11:23
Normal Web interface, not the oscam one.

tomsta79
30-04-15, 16:13
this is for any one who is having trouble with picons not matching the channel you are viewing .. this should work on any box . hit /menu/ /information/ /service/ at the bottom is the service reference
copy down the new reference and edit your picons once you have ftp to box then restart your system

abu baniaz
30-04-15, 23:15
That is one option. You will then have to ensure you type then numbers correctly again. If you get it from openwebif, you can highlight it and copy it.