PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-MISC] Auto Bouquet Maker Gone nuts

satnut2
28-04-15, 18:12
Around 9pm last night my bouquet list for Freesat went nuts

I have around 10 channels listed for every channel I.e 10 BBC 1'S

I seem to be getting every region in the bouquet list with only London selected

Also I cannot permanently delete all of my motorised bouquets , I delete them manually but they keep coming back

Can anyone advise why ?

I have cleared out all Bouquets manually , run autobouquet maker for Freesat only , all motorised bouquets come back including freesat along with mutiple
duplicate channels

Dont know what to do :confused:

Any advice appreciated

john doe
28-04-15, 18:29
theres plenty info on this forum in regards to this issue. there is a xml file somewhere on the forum, with instructions on what to do and it will sort issue.

john doe
28-04-15, 18:30
theres plenty info on this forum in regards to this issue. there is a xml file somewhere on the forum, with instructions on what to do and it will sort issue.

here you go ---http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?45118-AutoBouquetMaker-not-updating&highlight=xml

satnut2
28-04-15, 18:30
Thanks for the link , but I moved the xml file a week ago and all was ok until last night

Something has changed , I cant be alone with this issue ?

abu baniaz
28-04-15, 18:38
In your channel context menu, have you got unlinked bouquets enabled?

satnut2
28-04-15, 20:22
In your channel context menu, have you got unlinked bouquets enabled?

Hi Abu , Yes I have , although I turned it off before when playing around , its back on again now

Rebooted box and rescanned and all channels gone back to order

Can anyone tell me how to permanently delete all unwanted providers or satellites ? , I have manually deleted them but they keep coming back ?

satnut2
28-04-15, 20:32
All sorted now

Set Autobouquet maker to Expert and set ABM to delete any bouquets it did not generate

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?45292-ABM-changing-channel-order

Big thanks to the forum , my life got easier again !