PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-MISC] ABM - changing channel order.

Willmoore
28-04-15, 08:35
I downloaded Dreamboxedit to allow me to re-organise bouquets. As a test I set up a new bouquet (Bills channels) and dragged and dropped a few channels into it - saved it and then FTP'd it back to the box. Once uploaded I got the following message Sending reload command failed. Reboot Dreambox by hand to activate new settings. I switched the box off and back on at the rear and all seemed good. Checked the next day and (Bills channels) was still there and has remained ever since (3 days)

I then set about changing bouquet order and adding channels into certain bouquets and did as above but the next morning the bouquet had reverted back. Re-sent it several times and used different methods of restart but the same outcome each morning.

I have tried the search feature and read many threads on it but still can not work out what I am doing wrong.

Peterj
28-04-15, 13:48
The bouquets your are trying to manipulate are made by AutoBouquetsMaker (ABM)?
And ABM is set to rescan every day (default is 01:00)?

Willmoore
28-04-15, 17:35
The bouquets your are trying to manipulate are made by AutoBouquetsMaker (ABM)?
And ABM is set to rescan every day (default is 01:00)?

Yes, that's correct.

Peterj
28-04-15, 17:53
That's the explanation.
You shouldn't change ABM bouquets.
ABM is made to create bouquets as it is done by the providers.
You 'd better make another bouquet with channels as you like them.

Willmoore
28-04-15, 18:29
Thanks, there are big gaps in my understanding.
I did make one called Bills Channels and everytime I move it to the top of the TV user bouquets the next morning its back down the bottom.

Are you saying turn off ABM and if so what do I then do ?

Will

Peterj
28-04-15, 18:35
Ah, so the only problem is that your bouquets is placed at the bottom of the list.
In ABM menu configure, set to expert and 'place bouquets at' to 'bottom'

Willmoore
28-04-15, 18:50
I've now done as you say. Does this mean when it rescans at 01:00 Bills channel will appear at the top ?

If this is correct what happens if I make three bouquets, what order are they put in, alphabetic ?

Thanks for your help.

Peterj
28-04-15, 18:53
just try it.
run 'start scan'.

it stays in order you will make it.

Willmoore
28-04-15, 19:15
Bills channel now at top. I'll make a couple more later on and see what happens to them.

Thanks very much.

Willmoore
28-04-15, 21:08
Added another bouquet Sports1 uploaded and rescanned. TV User Bouquets are now as follows.

Bills Channels
Last scanned
Favorites(TV)
Sports1
etc.....
etc....

So, the newly made bouquet has gone to position 4 not position 2 as I expected.

Willmoore
28-04-15, 21:27
Think I've sorted it. thanks