PDA

View Full Version : Vu+solo2 Tune Failed error help

rubberbullet
27-04-15, 23:31
Hi I required a Vu+solo 2se off a friend who moved abroad, and every thing has been working find for the last 2 months but just last week I have lost some channels, sports & movies but still have music & documentaries, when I go to a movie channel I get the message time shift not possible & then Tune failed.
can anyone help as I have know idea how to fix this, and any help would be appreciated.
:(

on the info it says Virtuosso Image Xtreme, ver.. Helios, build...016, kernel 3.3.8, last update 2014-05-04

judge
27-04-15, 23:42
Vu+solo 2se = clone.
If this is the actual box you are using, you wont get support here for it.

jassie
28-04-15, 00:45
Is this a common problem? My solo2 also has the same issue and it's an original purchased from the sponsor:confused:

abu baniaz
28-04-15, 00:47
Is this a common problem? My solo2 also has the same issue and it's an original purchased from the sponsor:confused:
Start your own thread describing what your dish setup for truner A is and also what the tuner config is. Fater you have described tuner A, describe tuner B.

jassie
28-04-15, 00:53
will do mate thanks, going to try and tackle it and see if I can resolve it first:thumbsup:

rubberbullet
28-04-15, 10:04
oh had no idea, just saw open vix world of saterlite.com on start screen so thought I would look here for some answers, I apologise & did not mean to offend.
just wanted to find out some info on how to get it sorted. :confused:

Larry-G
28-04-15, 15:24
No offence taken, sadly are not the first nor will you be the last with a counterfeit receiver that is being passed off a genuine one.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

couchpotato
28-04-15, 15:45
strange i've been experiencing the same problems i use catseye settings and sometimes v hannibal but recently tried likra settings which resulted in the errors you have been getting tune failed This is a box from the sponsor. I tried a v hannibal file again and it was all okay again

Larry-G
28-04-15, 15:54
strange i've been experiencing the same problems i use catseye settings and sometimes v hannibal but recently tried likra settings which resulted in the errors you have been getting tune failed This is a box from the sponsor. I tried a v hannibal file again and it was all okay again

Please start your own thread if you need help, I am closing this one as the receiver in the OP is a clone and we do not provide support for counterfeit receivers here.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

cactikid
28-04-15, 19:07
door still open:p too busy:thumbsup:

Larry-G
28-04-15, 19:08
Nahh I was on the ipad at the time via tapatalk. Now that i'm on the laptop I can close the thread properly.