PDA

View Full Version : Satellite Open box V8S Channel List

Hairy Head
27-04-15, 16:25
Can anyone help me here.

My F5S box died so i replaced this with an Open V8S box, can anybody tell me where i can obtain an up to date channel list that works with this box.

john doe
27-04-15, 16:54
google AJsat. i would have spent the money and get a better box.

Hairy Head
27-04-15, 17:07
google AJsat. i would have spent the money and get a better box.

Been on AJsat and there doesn't seem to be one for this box although there is one for the X5 F6 but not sure if this will work. I have coppied and pasted what it said about this list and have E Mailed them but not had a response yet. The box is OK for what I need it for, thanks for your help.

Which boxes are compatible with this list?

All openbox/skybox/libertivew models. The X5/F6 models use a different file type so you'll have to download my separate X5/F6 list if you have one of those.

john doe
27-04-15, 18:57
http://www.techkings.org/skybox-f3-f5-f6/68449-skybox-channel-lists-april-may-june-2015-a-3.html

foiz1988
30-04-15, 09:32
AJ's Skybox/Libertview List should work for v8s box also. Same format used i think.

duoduo
30-04-15, 12:01
This will work for you mate
http://cwaite.dyndns.TV/

david rose
02-06-16, 18:50
Can anyone help......OPenbox v8s time is correct but EPG is one hour ahead regardless of changing from summer to winter time

simono5
02-06-16, 20:19
This isn't the right forum to discuss the V8S.

With respect, the best thing for you to do it cut you're losses and either throw it in the bin or sell it on ebay. Save a little and look at one of the single tuners on the forum sponsors website.

It'll be money well spent.

Andy_Hazza
02-06-16, 23:37
Can anyone help......OPenbox v8s time is correct but EPG is one hour ahead regardless of changing from summer to winter time

This is not the forum for you with regards the v8. An absolute garbage receiver. Invest in an enigma2 receiver. Check out WoS for a great selection of satellite boxes. Here goes >> http://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/satellite-and-terrestrial/digital-receivers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

myaqub
15-06-16, 18:04
Hi, just bought Openbox V8S. firmware doesn't have the upgrade network feature. When I have tried to upgrade by usb, I get message hardware mismatch???
I have tried couple of firmwares using sky.cc and openbox site. I have previously upgraded firmware on other V8S boxes but never came across this issue.
Can anyone help?

Andy_Hazza
15-06-16, 18:59
Not the right forum I'm afraid. Try google. [emoji1360]

Rob van der Does
16-06-16, 06:50

Well, this is the 'general talk' section, so he can always try.

s2tephen
16-06-16, 07:01
Its also a satellite forum (World of Satellite) and we talk about android boxes.

duoduo
16-06-16, 07:26
Did you read all of this thread before posting? Have a look at my link in post 6

s2tephen
16-06-16, 12:10
It maybe hard for "Andy" to take this in as his heads so far up his own A*S that nothing else matters only VIX & his nice list of boxes. he tends to try & send chaps away if there not useing VIX or don't have enigma boxes, wrong attitude :(

Quite agree the hobby is abt Satellite TV. Does it really matter what type of box you are using.
Give it a break and try helpling people out for a change.

Sicilian
16-06-16, 12:13
It maybe hard for "Andy" to take this in as his heads so far up his own A*S that nothing else matters only VIX & his nice list of boxes. he tends to try & send chaps away if there not useing VIX or don't have enigma boxes, wrong attitude :(

Point taken, but please no more personal remarks.

Sicilian
16-06-16, 12:14

Andy, you need to remember the Forum is used to discuss many things, not only OpenViX supported receivers, so no harm in the op asking :thumbsup:

Andy_Hazza
16-06-16, 12:51
Point taken, but please no more personal remarks.

Okie np. I only asked him to google as he needs a channel list for the enigma1 specific box.

Andy_Hazza
16-06-16, 13:54
You boring me

judge
16-06-16, 14:32
No, you told him & others it's not the right forum, why because this is VIX & its sponsors don't sell clones? not everyone is in the position to buy legit box or can afford there own sky subscription so therefore have to go down the route of sharing, it's one thing to close the thread but this is like any other forum & what do they all need? members so you telling them go else where doesn't help, let's just hope no one makes you staff lol
Anyone looking for clone or sharing support will be told to go elsewhere.
Other times, google is also the best & easiest answer.

s2tephen
16-06-16, 21:07
Anyone looking for clone or sharing support will be told to go elsewhere.
Other times, google is also the best & easiest answer.

Well I think you've hit the nail on the head " easiest answer ".