PDA

View Full Version : xbmc

netguy
25-04-15, 18:43
hi guys downloaded xbmc from feeds few days ago serch error stays there in right corner and wont load up stuff so today i went into plugins remove extensions deleted it restarted vu+duo2 still there xbmc lanucher in plugins how do i get rid so i can install again chers

cactikid
25-04-15, 22:25
should have an option to delete any plugin by selecting red button?does box need rebooting after removal,did not think xbmc was there as i thought it had changed to kodi.

s2tephen
25-04-15, 23:15
Check your hard disk if you have one installed sometimes leaves config file there as well, look for kodi or xbmc folders.

Trial
26-04-15, 08:02
Hi,
xbmc stores settings on hard drive in folder .xbmc. The dot means that this folder normally is not visible. In ftp client you have to activate option to see unvisible folder.

ciao

netguy
26-04-15, 08:54
thanks guys for help removed it with tspanel

Larry-G
26-04-15, 09:15
should have an option to delete any plugin by selecting red button?does box need rebooting after removal,did not think xbmc was there as i thought it had changed to kodi.

You are confusing the XBMC plugin as provided by Vu+ with the Kodi direct plugin, they are not the same thing, Kodi direct just emulates Kodi and requires modified plugins where as the XBMC plugin is more of a direct port, although it is still closed source but it's still more true to the original than Kodi direct will ever be.

netguy
26-04-15, 09:19
hi pheonix i download the xbmc from the feeds xbmc 1.0.1 i think it is had it set up like the one on my pc but kept getting serch error in tthe box on right hand cornor of xbmc click on a movie working comes up along side serch error working disappers leaving serch error and nothing so i got rid any ideas should i download kodidirect and add the addons thanks

Larry-G
26-04-15, 09:34
hi pheonix i download the xbmc from the feeds xbmc 1.0.1 i think it is had it set up like the one on my pc but kept getting serch error in tthe box on right hand cornor of xbmc click on a movie working comes up along side serch error working disappers leaving serch error and nothing so i got rid any ideas should i download kodidirect and add the addons thanks

On the full blown versions of Kodi I have running on other hardware there was recently a issue with the TVaddons hub (previously known as XBMC hub), the solution was to disable twitter notifications, I have not used the XBMC side of things on the Solo2 for a while but you could look into that and see if the same fix works there.

netguy
26-04-15, 10:03
thanks will check it out