PDA

View Full Version : Greyed out channels

davidpals
24-04-15, 10:48
hi guys - just recently I lost a lot of channels - normally I download a bouqet list , alter it to what I want with dreambox edit and zap it over to the duo.Unfortunately I couldnt find a recent list so I went with auto bouqet maker for the first time - very good - this is with the latest vix image .Auto bouqet seemed to only do 28.2 , I also wanted 13 . The channels on hotbird still show - when you click on the list you want the channels inside are greyed out.Everything for 28.2 works just fine.
Can anyone please help - the tuner configuration has not changed .
Thanks Dave P

abu baniaz
24-04-15, 11:03
What is your dish/lnb and corresponding tuner config?

davidpals
24-04-15, 12:40
from memory - Tuner A - simple ,positioner with lat and long put in . Tuner B second cable of motorised dish.

abu baniaz
24-04-15, 12:45
A greyed out channel is normally because the tuner is not avialable. This could be because of config issue (what you describe discounts this). Other cause is tuner being occupied. Recording or streaming in progress.

davidpals
24-04-15, 18:18
I have just been playing around with it - put a bouqet from before on - same thing - greyed out - turns out it was the skin -Pli-Full-HD-Night I went back to other skin everything fine !
Thanks guys