PDA

View Full Version : unable to use 3x dvb-s2 tuners at the same time...

Danielorum
23-04-15, 18:37
Hi all.

I have an issue with my TM twin OE which i bought from World of Satellite.

I Cannot use all my 3 tuners at the same time. I have a quad LNB, and i have 3 cables comming from it, and into my 2 tuners in my TM and 1 cable to my USB tuner. This USB tuner, is a DVB-S2 tuner, which is a clone of a DVBSKY tuner, and works well. But when i try to start 3 recordings, i get this message:

No data on responder. (timeout reading in PAT)

Im able to use tuner A and B (the internal tuners) at the same time, but i think the problem is somehow related, to when i try to use 3 tuners at the same time. I also tried recording a free to air channel, while i was recording 2xdecrypted channels, but i got the same error.

What am i doing wrong here?

All 3 tuners are set to:

Configuration mode: Simple
Mode: Simple
Sattelite: 0,8W Ku-band Thor.....
Diseqc sending: No

Thanks for your time.. this is driving me nuts.. I am starting to think that the TM i have, cannot use a USB DVB-S2 tuner.. but please prove me wrong!! :)

Danielorum
28-04-15, 13:08
I am amazed, that no one knows about this problem. Have i posted this question in the wrong forum?? Really hope, to hear just about anything from you guys...! :)

Trial
28-04-15, 14:08
Hi,
is the USB tuner really working well? Set the preferred tuner to the USB one and watch normal TV now USB should be used for watching. Does it work?

ciao

Larry-G
28-04-15, 15:20
The TM's used to be horrible with USB tuners and it took a very long time for TM to get them working, not sure of the state of play with regard to TM and USB tuners these days as I don't use them.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Danielorum
30-04-15, 10:14
Hello again.

I set the preferred tuner to tuner C (USB tuner) and nothing have changed. I can record with tuner C and A but when i try to watch a 3rd channel with tuner B im given the same message:

No data on transponder. Timeout reading in PAT...

What can i try next?