PDA

View Full Version : [Rytec/RyVIX-Denmark XMLTV] epg not updating 3 specific (newer) channels

Danielorum
23-04-15, 18:16
Hi all

I have an issue with 3 channels, which will not update the epg, which is Danish. I can only see 2 programs ahead. All the other channels are fine. I recently installed the latest VIX image and did an update inside the software. Is there an updated xml i need to download somewhere? The xml i can find from rytec, in another thread, is from 2010..so i guess its outdated. The channels im having problems with, is H2, BBC earth HD and BBC HD.

I also tried using cross EPG, but it keeps freezing my box, when it is downloading events... So what can i do?

And also, on the channel Discovery Science, the epg info is showing the wrong info. it is often off by a couple of hours...how do i fix this?

Thanks for your support and time. Cross my fingers :)

richf176
23-04-15, 19:43
I had same problem earlier just done a rescan on crossepg that has sorted problem

Danielorum
24-04-15, 05:53
But my problem is that I can't use crossepg, it freezes my box. I also forgot to remove the auto update feature of crossepg, so when I turned on my box this morning, I could only see the spinning vix logo and needed to reset the box.. Have you tried this as well?

Danielorum
28-04-15, 13:06
So no one knows how to fix this? Any hint, would be greatly apprechiated!! Cross epg just dosent work on my box. I cant figure out how to log for errors...