PDA

View Full Version : [TM-NANO-3T COMBO] Auto timer issues?

champs4life
20-04-15, 00:20
Hi, I am have issues with auto timer. When I try to record a programme to record at a specific times for five days a week it ends up showing all types of times of the same show on the timer menu. What am I doing wrong as it's not setting up correctly? I would appreciate any help.

duoduo
20-04-15, 09:34
When in EPG press the blue button for autotimer and on the next screen untick the option that says only record on the day that is shown. The issue you are having which I have noticed myself is if you press the record button and then choose autotimer it sets it up as anytime and this is why you are seeing the issue you have. So basically use the blue button to set autotimers and check everything correct on second screen.

champs4life
20-04-15, 11:32
I have tried that however it still shows all the different times the show will be recorded including repeats on timers and not record the show at the specific time stated when it's on.This is so puzzling.

judge
20-04-15, 11:40
Can you take screenshots of your timers & auto timers screen and upload them please.

champs4life
20-04-15, 12:52
My mistake I had unticked the wrong option on the screen. It is now showing the programmes that will record at the same time on the days its on and not repeats. Thank you so much in helping me set this up. Was losing my mind over this haha.