PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-DVB-S/S2] Auto Bouquet Maker - Time out for tuner lock

satnut2
19-04-15, 17:31
Ok so I have seen this thread

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?45092-Unable-to-tune-channels-and-Freesat-is-one-of-your-ABM-providers

Have the file on a usb stick in my machine , how do I send this file to :"/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers".

Can i do this from my remote ?

Also why has freesat stopped working ? , all i get is 'time out for tuner lock'

Frustrated as already wasted over an hour trying to just to watch some tv !

Why cant things just work !

Any advice much appreciated

Running apollo 166

abu baniaz
19-04-15, 17:55
They have moved some broadcasts onto the spot beam satellite, this includes teh trasnponder that was being used for ABM. WE now need to modify the file.

You can use FTP program like Filezilla or with bundles such as DCC.
Youc an install Samba on receiver and use fiel explorer on your PC
You could do it with remote. You will have to use a plugin called dream explorer. Be warned files can be deleted accidentally.

satnut2
19-04-15, 18:27
abu , your the man ! thanks very much!!! , managed to transfer the file using dream explorer

abu baniaz
19-04-15, 18:33
Rob pointed me to it actually.

Best to uninstall it now you are finished.

brynley9695
03-05-15, 23:21
hi there I had this happen to me if you have two tuners change the second tuner to loop through and then download the channel list

abu baniaz
03-05-15, 23:24
These receivers do not have artificail intelligence. They depend on the user configuring them correctly. If you tell it that the tuner is connected to a satellite dish, when there is no such connnection, then it will fail.

brynley9695
06-05-15, 08:26
hi to get auto bouquet is if you have two tuners turn the second one to loop through and it will load you auto bouquet bryn

judge
06-05-15, 10:36
hi to get auto bouquet is if you have two tuners turn the second one to loop through and it will load you auto bouquet bryn
Nope. If you have 2 tuners with 2 feeds & box configured properly, no need for loop through.

jonthesatman
23-05-15, 08:50
hi guys. picked up 2nd hand duo fleabay ...setup with vix apollo [ genuine box ] i have same problem when trying to put on abm ..time locked out tuner ..i have setup both tuners to simple .no joy .and have tuner b looped to tuner a ..no joy ..also tuner b equal to tuner a ..still no joy ...anyone any ideas? thanx for any replys ...jtsm

Huevos
23-05-15, 09:00
Best start your own thread with proper details and attach settings file and debug log of the scan.