PDA

View Full Version : Recording Problem

Tryharder
18-04-15, 10:06
My ET9000 wont record all of a sudden...If i try to record the notice comes up <<Recording Failed... Disc Full>> I have pressed the Location Button and checked the path is to the HDD and not usb or internal flash etc. There is plenty of space (about 170gig). Has anyone any clues on what the problem could be?

Thanks in advance.....

Rgds. Tryharder

judge
18-04-15, 10:13
Is the HDD mounted correctly?
Blue button - ViX - Mount manager

Tryharder
18-04-15, 10:19
yes mate. It has worked perfectly for the last 3 or 4 years....

Tryharder
18-04-15, 10:25
I was going to reflash the box with Vix166 but because I won't be able to use previous settings it could add to my problems...or there again, possibly cure them !

rgds.Tryharder

birdman
18-04-15, 11:04
My ET9000 wont record all of a sudden...If i try to record the notice comes up <<Recording Failed... Disc Full>> I have pressed the Location Button and checked the path is to the HDD and not usb or internal flash etc. There is plenty of space (about 170gig). Has anyone any clues on what the problem could be?Are your sure that the path is to a location on the HDD?
My box managed to get the USB stick mounted as /media/hdd after an update and I had to edit the mount points to get it back to sanity.

Tryharder
18-04-15, 11:24
As far as I know...It is set to /media/hdd/movie/sd1...............I'm doing it from memory because im not infront of my box just now....How would i know/edit the mount points?

rgds.Tryharder

birdman
18-04-15, 17:21
How would i know/edit the mount points?

Setup -> ViX -> Mount Manager

Tryharder
20-04-15, 16:23
Thanks for all the help..all sorted. But i still can't figure how it went t*ts up in the first place..

Rgds. Tryharder

birdman
21-04-15, 00:51
Well, I had a similar problem when I did an upgrade with no restore (to get to ~163).
By default my system mounts a USB drive in a rear USB slot as /media/hdd. Although I had fixed this the configuration is lost because of the "no restore".

Did you update to 163+ recently with the required "no restore"?