PDA

View Full Version : video enhancement plugin

kevin1
14-04-15, 14:30
Hi im having some trouble sourcing the video enhancement plugin on recent vix image, I have tried the one in vix feeds but once l installed it and selected it nothing comes up on the tv, box is a vu solo2.

birdman
14-04-15, 18:00
It's working OK on my MB Twin box.

I take it that you're selcting it via the option on the Setup menu?

kevin1
14-04-15, 18:44
Yes that is correct I am accessing thru the setup menu, after installation I select it and get nothing on screen just goes back to tv

Ive tried installing the plugin again from feeds, still getting nothing on screen but on the display panel when I scroll left and right I get the words left right and off,

birdman
15-04-15, 02:42
Ive tried installing the plugin again from feeds, still getting nothing on screen but on the display panel when I scroll left and right I get the words left right and off,Those 3 options correspond to the possible settings for the first option (Split preview mode).
So the plugin is installed and active - just not actually displaying to the screen.

I can't help there, I'm afraid.

One thing you could try is to go Down 3 times from the Left/Right/Off setting. You should find yourself on a 128/256 setting (it's the brightness). Press OK. This should drop you out of the menu into a full-screen with a setting overlay for the brightness. It might be useful for someone to know whether that display works.

Rob van der Does
15-04-15, 05:29
Sounds like a skin issue; which skin do you use?

kevin1
15-04-15, 10:31
Hi rob, thank you for replying, I thought that also, I use blue hd skin, so I changed to the default skin to rule the skin out as an issue but still get the same result, also tried updating to the most recent image after I installed the pugin but again have the same result

Rob van der Does
15-04-15, 17:07
I can't reproduce any issue (tested with Magic-HD & ViX-HD).

41821 41820

kevin1
15-04-15, 18:43
Tiied with magic hd and did a full reboot ( before I was just restarting gui ) and it worked rob thanks buddy

birdman
16-04-15, 01:31
Sometimes I think machines know when you are talking about them....

This evening I press Green to get the timer list and the overlay was so faint it was almost invisible. Menu had a similar effect.
Then I pressed Exit a few times and it all reverted to normal.
I've never seen this before.

kevin1
16-04-15, 08:45
Lol, I have eperienced this when ive used the menus fade out setting in the past, sometimes it will stick as its fading out,