PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Uno] Bouquets Not Showing

ormerods
12-04-15, 20:43
I've probably done something wrong here but I can't for the life of me figure out what..

When I press EPG on the remote all I see is "Favourites (TV)" and "Last Scanned"

I know my bouquets are still there as if I press Up or Down on the remote I can see them.

I haven't changed any settings in a while so baffled as to why they are not showing, does anybody know what this might be?

Andy_Hazza
12-04-15, 21:20
What happens if you press the TV button on your remote?

Trial
12-04-15, 21:52
Hi,
have you enabled multiple bouquets? I think you must switch to something like expert mode before you see this option.

What do you mean sou can see them if you press up/down on the remote?

ciao

ormerods
13-04-15, 19:02
What happens if you press the TV button on your remote?

It's the same if I press the TV button.

Hi,
have you enabled multiple bouquets? I think you must switch to something like expert mode before you see this option.

What do you mean sou can see them if you press up/down on the remote?

ciao

I hadn't (as far as I'm aware) changed any settings.

When you press either the up or down arrow, it shows the channel you are currently watching within the bouquet. And if you press either left or right it shows the mini EPG at the bottom of the screen.

abu baniaz
13-04-15, 19:09
Which bouquets do you have?
How were these transferred?

Note: EPG and Bouquets are two separate systems.

ormerods
13-04-15, 19:11
Bouquets were generated using the integrated autobouquetsmaker, I just have sky uk

abu baniaz
13-04-15, 19:27
What happens if you just press the TV button while watching TV.

Note repeated: EPG and Bouquets are two separate systems.

ormerods
13-04-15, 19:39
If I press TV it's the same, just shows Favourites and Last Scanned

abu baniaz
13-04-15, 19:50
Can you telnet this command and then run ABM again please. Receiver will restart and bouquets will be removed. Link to a Telnet in signature if you need it.

init 4 && rm -rf /etc/enigma2/lamedb && rm -rf /etc/enigma2/*.tv && rm -rf /etc/enigma2/*.radio && rm -rf /etc/enigma2/*.del && init 3

bbbuk
13-04-15, 19:53
Can you telnet this command and then run ABM again please. Receiver will restart and bouquets will be removed. Link to a Telnet in signature if you need it.

init 4 && rm -rf /etc/enigma2/lamedb && rm -rf /etc/enigma2/*.tv && rm -rf /etc/enigma2/*.radio && rm -rf /etc/enigma2/*.del && init 3Does the menu option of deleting bouquets not do this (obviously minus restarting box)?

abu baniaz
13-04-15, 19:54
Does the menu option of deleting bouquets not do this (obviously minus restarting box)?
That just does the ABM ones.

ormerods
13-04-15, 20:03

init 4 && rm -rf /etc/enigma2/lamedb && rm -rf /etc/enigma2/*.tv && rm -rf /etc/enigma2/*.radio && rm -rf /etc/enigma2/*.del && init 3

Thanks sorted now :)