PDA

View Full Version : How do I get the Blue HD skin onto my epg

bignoise
10-04-15, 21:04
Hi I am new to these boxes. I have just got a Vu+duo2 on vix and I am wanting to change my epg to blue hd skin. I have found it it the plugins and downloaded it but I have no idea where it has gone and how to install it no my epg. Can anybody help me?

Sicilian
10-04-15, 21:05
Menu > setup > system > user interface > skin setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bignoise
10-04-15, 21:22
Thanks for your quick reply and help.

warso
27-04-15, 01:30
Hi, I just uploaded Blue sly HD skin to my box but EPG doesn't seem to be working when I hit the button says, no plugin assigned?. Anyone help me out thanks

Larry-G
27-04-15, 16:11
Hi, I just uploaded Blue sly HD skin to my box but EPG doesn't seem to be working when I hit the button says, no plugin assigned?. Anyone help me out thanks

How is your EPG setup ?.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

warso
27-04-15, 22:57
How is your EPG setup ?.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Not to sure what you mean by that, sorry.. It's an nbox twin tuner I'm setting up never done one these and sort of struggling with it :confused:

Larry-G
27-04-15, 23:19
Not to sure what you mean by that, sorry.. It's an nbox twin tuner I'm setting up never done one these and sort of struggling with it :confused:

So which image are you using ?, bear in mind that the Blue HD skin while it may work on images other than ViX it was not designed for them and as a result may not be fully skinned for them, causing problems such as the ones you are experiencing.

warso
28-04-15, 23:15
So which image are you using ?, bear in mind that the Blue HD skin while it may work on images other than ViX it was not designed for them and as a result may not be fully skinned for them, causing problems such as the ones you are experiencing.

Looking silly here but I don't no what image it is sorry how could I find that out for you pal?.. Honestly no nothing about these boxes just picked one up as it seemed good for the money...

patchy
29-04-15, 09:00
menu-information-about- top line should read virtuoso image xtreme (VIX) also further down on that page what build is it,