PDA

View Full Version : Sly card in duo

popol
09-12-10, 22:55
The question is simple. Can I use a legit sly card to get the hd channels on Sly in a VU+ Duo. I know how to put the boxkey etc. The card is for the full package without the hd subscription.

Larry-G
09-12-10, 22:55
simple answer yes. however you will need a full HD sub for the sky HD channels. you will get the FTA ones fine though such as BBC HD.

silverfox0786
09-12-10, 23:07
I know this is a friendly forum but with a registration of september which is longer than me and 32 post so far and i bet alot of browsing hours i cannot understand how you did not find this answer and had to start a thread (this has been answered many times)

Larry-G
09-12-10, 23:11
I know this is a friendly forum but with a registration of september which is longer than me and 32 post so far and i bet alot of browsing hours i cannot understand how you did not find this answer and had to start a thread (this has been answered many times)

lol well some people aint post whores like we are.

silverfox0786
09-12-10, 23:13
lol well some people aint post whores like we are.

no but i'm sure the answer to post 1 could have esily been found without posting at thread

like this

http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?2758-sly-card-in-vu-duo

the thread even has the same title as this one

Larry-G
09-12-10, 23:15
dont worry about it mate. yes the search button is there but you cant force people to use it. best we can do is nudge people in the right direction and hope they get the point.

silverfox0786
09-12-10, 23:16
dont worry about it mate. yes the search button is there but you cant force people to use it. best we can do is nudge people in the right direction and hope they get the point.

yes mate good old friendly vu plus support forum

popol
10-12-10, 00:22
Sorry guys for not being clearer. I do know(and have searched before) that you can use the legit card in the Duo. All I wanted to know was, rather than getting a HD box from sly, if I could get the HD channels with a simple subscription.

silverfox0786
10-12-10, 00:40
you can get a £20 sub from sly then add to that HD for £10 extra but that means you will only have the corresponding HD channels for that sub not all of them