PDA

View Full Version : Tuner problem

rasp
10-04-15, 15:23
Please be patient as i try to explain.

Triax 1mtr dish, Dark Motor,Ultra Twin LNB Spiderbox 6000, Vu Solo 2.

Had my Spiderbox 6000 running my dark motor lnb1 connected to motor.

On my solo2 Lnb i was connected to 2 on Lnb and was getting 99/98% reading on 28.2e,19.2e, 16.0e, 13.0e.

Have taken the spiderbox off and connected Tuner A to motor and Tuner B second cable of motorised dish

When i took spiderbox it was on 28.2e and picking it up fine.

Tried to move dish manually to other sats in settings says it moving west but dish does not move .

Picking up signal on sky Say i am watching BBC ONE and then go QVC and then back to BBC one it says tune failed although had had been watching it two minutes early.

I have made new ends on both f connecters checked lnb connections and motor even reset motor by pressing east and west on motor.

The motor light is on blinking so the signal is going to it i think, even been up the ladder and checked if anything was jammed.

Can't put the spiderbox back as i have sold it.

Thanks for reading.

Rasp

rasp
10-04-15, 17:05
Update in satfinder signal for 28.2 is 100% signal 95% ag but in the postioner setup no signal.

When i go back to channel list tuner A is highlighted and tuner failed on all channels

Have not touched anything since last night just got in from work when only a few channels had tune failed