PDA

View Full Version : ChannelSelection list Modifications

markus625
10-04-15, 15:11
Guys

In the ChannelSelection screen are we able to modify the list with the <convert type="TemplatedMultiContent">.

It the moment the list goes like this below.

Channel Number, Picon, Channelname, programme title , ProgressBar

What I would hope to do is to move the programme title below Channelname

so you would get something like this

101 Picon BBC One ProgessBar
Escape to the Country

Would be much appreciated if this can be done otherwise i will just scrap the idea.

matt007
14-04-15, 18:01
Think it could be possible. I was looking at something similar as I have done a personal mod on the infobar epg list that split the data to how i prefer it. I can have a quick look for you. I am assuming you want this for the skin you are making? Sounds like a lot of work modding image files for a skin as it will be pointless unless the changes are implemented into the image.

Larry-G
14-04-15, 20:12
Think it could be possible. I was looking at something similar as I have done a personal mod on the infobar epg list that split the data to how i prefer it. I can have a quick look for you. I am assuming you want this for the skin you are making? Sounds like a lot of work modding image files for a skin as it will be pointless unless the changes are implemented into the image.

Just because a feature is not implemented at a image level does not render it pointless nor the work you have put into it, all such work is thoroughly appreciated. Even if it's only of benefit to your self and a few others don't be disheartened if it did not make it into the final image.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

matt007
14-04-15, 22:08
I didnt mean it like that. I meant pointless if you update an image as the skin will rely on a modded image.

markus625
14-04-15, 22:50
I suppose yes.
I do have some good ideas for this skin im working on but obviously restricted by the limitations of the image or image files etc.

rossi2000
15-04-15, 00:07
horizontal menus would be cool :)