PDA

View Full Version : Channel freeze on record

guigy
09-04-15, 18:21
Hi,

Bought the nano 2 super from WOS on thursday last, arrived yesterday (wednesday) with pre installed vix apollo 165

I've tuners A & B both configured to simple, single, 28.2, no.

Softcam is enigma2-plugin-cams-oscam_1.20.r8625_mipsel

Everytime I set to record a PPV channel the channel recording just freezes, meanwhile i can happily watch a second channel.

FTA is recording fine

Am i right in thinking its my softcam? what should i be using, i've always used oscam in the past

BTW, i'm just moving on from a twin tuner Amiko Alien 2, so i am otherwise chuffed with the performance of the TM in comparison! :)

mann
09-04-15, 20:27
I would check your tuners and config and connections it sounds like only one tuner is doing the job.

guigy
09-04-15, 22:23
I would check your tuners and config and connections it sounds like only one tuner is doing the job.

I've switched from oscam to CCcam 2.3.0 and now i'm able to record successfully, can only assume there is an issue using oscam.

cactikid
09-04-15, 23:31
never used oscam but multi tuners are advised to use CCcam 2.3.0 or mgcamd 1.38:D

judge
09-04-15, 23:37
can only assume there is an issue using oscam.

No issue with oscam from the plugin feeds here. As mentioned above though, Cccam 2.3 is currently required for multi channel decoding if using Cccam. Also available in the plugin feeds.