PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] Weird media player controls problem

Stone123
06-04-15, 00:49
Hi,

I did a clean install of Apollo build 163 the other day. However, since I messed up some TSmedia settings (after updating it from within the extension) I deleted it and wanted to reinstall it. But I couldn't - I was told that something had changed my feed to unstable and I would have to enable the unstable feed in order to install anything. So I did and now I'm on build 164, which is apparently unstable...

My problem is that all media players act strange now (not sure if that's related to the new build because I didn't try before) and the skin seems to have little effect on this strange behaviour: I always see TWO media player controls but the actual video is displayed only once but it leaves some artifacts on the left and right sides. Media players affected are the built-in player, TSmedia player, Mediaportal, Kodidirect and so on (basically all).

Can you advise what to do? Maybe it's just a setting. I really don't want to start from scratch again :(

On the image you can see that the video doesn't completely fill the screen and that the player controls are doubled. Once I exit the player, depending on the extension, things stay messed up/doubled. Oddly, if I do a screen capture from openwebif then everything apoears to be fine hence the photo.

Ths is in VU+ Zero (no prefix available for that).

abu baniaz
06-04-15, 00:54
Streams are being treated as 3D. It is being looked at. It should be fixed in an update very soon.

Sorry for inconvenience.

Stone123
06-04-15, 01:15
It's ok, thanks for the reply!

Tkr001
06-04-15, 02:12
You can always flash 163. You don't need to stay on 164.

Stone123
06-04-15, 12:23
Hhm, I spent hours setting everything up and I'm hesitant to downgrade because some extension assumedly required the unstable feed (see above).

Sicilian
06-04-15, 12:27
Build 165 has a temp fix/work around. Uploading to feeds shortly.

Tkr001
06-04-15, 20:29
@Stone123 Settings backup, couch flash, settings restore takes less than 10 minutes normally.

Stone123
08-04-15, 07:35
The fix in the latest build works great for me. Problem solved. Many thanks Openvix Team!