Tlc +1, tlc +2.
Itvbe, +1
5*+1,
Quest +1,
Home & health +,
Discovery shed,
Capital tv, heart tv, clubland tv, planet pop, espn hd, box nation hd,
There is also a skyspboxoff channel? Idk,
Discovery Id, +1, disc history, animal planet +1, disc sci +1, CN +1, cbbc hd, cbbc.

Running, 163, blue hd.
Deleted picons, tv-ocram.hd.transparent-white.
And reinstalled.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

abu baniaz
05-04-15, 23:46
The ocram picons on the feeds are not recent. We have more recent ipks on openvix.co.uk. You can also download from Ocram's git.

We also have SNPicons which mean you do not have to worry about service refernce changes. You can get those from openvix.co.uk too.

djkross
22-04-15, 22:18
oh ok cool where do i put the new picons? e.g transfer them, cheers.

Larry-G
22-04-15, 22:32
oh ok cool where do i put the new picons? e.g transfer them, cheers.

The exact same place as the old ones are now.

djkross
22-04-15, 22:35
Did that path = hdd/picons and restarted vu+ solo 2 box then had other missing picons XD, also using a SNP pack that work even if the channel changes, right?

Larry-G
22-04-15, 22:40
The SNP picons are designed to use the channels name as opposed to the service reference which changes quite frequently, this means that even if the service reference changes the picons will still work, providing the channels name it self does not change.

djkross
23-04-15, 18:02
As a lot of channels are moving transponders my picons are going mad XD, but I have installed a picon pack through plugins, then copied, Oktus SNP blue picons to my picon path ,hdd/picons and overwritten them. But still missing channels that changed transponders, plus it's not showing the picons that replaced the old one.

abu baniaz
23-04-15, 18:07
Why are you insatlling the picon from the plugin sif you know thay are going to be wrong?

I suspect you now have two picon folders in differnt locations. Uninstall the picosn frm the plugins and use the SNP ones.

djkross
23-04-15, 19:37
Right ok I have uninstalled the picons from plugins and restarted box!, now no picons show, my path is media/hdd/picons. That is not empty, also that is my file path for my picons, I have transferred the .png file's from the Oktus_blue_snp folder to this location!, I have again restarted my box. Still no picons. I have now gone to autoBouquets and created a auto picon link symlink:service name to my path and ran, and still nothing.

abu baniaz
23-04-15, 19:53
For time being, disable numbering on Lraizer's plugin and run it again. We will tackle that later.

correct:
picon

incorrect:
picons

Rename the folder. Restart receiver and post back what happens

djkross
23-04-15, 20:02
I don't have a numbering option, I have channel numbering to off, I deleted all folders in media/hdd/ that relate to picon's and made a fresh new folder called Picon and placed all picons in there and restarted, still nothing

abu baniaz
23-04-15, 20:04
Correct:
picon

Incorrect:
Picon

Please rename the folder.

Hope this picture helps
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?43935-Picons-not-showing&p=341650&viewfull=1#post341650

djkross
23-04-15, 20:11
Cheers mate, it was a simple P vs p problem as I'm on the same set up but I changed the folder name XD. I could have done that first that's mad!