PDA

View Full Version : Flash new image. Concerned about motor settings

hagi
03-04-15, 10:41
Just a quick question for all am thinking of flashing my duo 2 is on a motorise dish and I can't do the setting myself have to pay someone to do it for me i want to know if I will loose my settings if i reflash the box

hagi
03-04-15, 22:41
Why am I ignored by everyone here

judge
03-04-15, 23:03
Why am I ignored by everyone here
Ignored? Stop hijacking threads & open your own, they might get a faster aswer rather than confusing threads.

hagi
03-04-15, 23:57
Ohh this the first time am posting here don't know my way around

abu baniaz
04-04-15, 00:35
I have moved your posts to a new thread. Please do not be afraid of starting a new thread in future.

If you flash a new image, everything wll be wiped out. You should be able to set it up yourself. If you cannot, people will help. However, you need to provide information/details. Nobody is a mind reader here. You will be surprised how hard it is to get people to say what their setup is.

You can also make a full image backup. If it goes wrong, you can restore to the saved image until you want to give it a try again.

Sicilian
04-04-15, 07:48
Why dont you just simply make a note and write down your motor settings?:confused:

You could even go to the web interface and take screenshots of your motor settings.

hagi
04-04-15, 08:06
That's a gd idea. How do I get to the web interface pls?? Thanks in advance

Sicilian
04-04-15, 08:10
That's a gd idea. How do I get to the web interface pls?? Thanks in advance

Get your receivers IP address from menu > Information > Network.

Go to your PC, open web browser and enter your IP.

Now use either the remote in web interface to open the tuner setup settings screens or open them using your remote on TV.

On the left on web browser you will see Grab screenshot. Once the screenshot is generated, right click over it and select 'save image as', save to your PC somewhere.

hagi
04-04-15, 08:12
Thanks will let you know how I get on