PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-DVB-T/T2] ABM for Finland Terrestrial

abu baniaz
03-04-15, 18:07
Going by this

http://www.digita.fi/files/1160/Finnish_DTTV_RoO_versio_1_1_final.pdf
ABM should be able to work. Is anyone intrested in this? You must be willing to test/provide logs.

BoxFreak
21-11-15, 13:00
Ok. Finally I got one box available to test this. But don't know how to se it up.
If I go there and start to search it gives me error message "Please first setup, in configuration".
So what should be put and where? Service providers section only gives me "FreeView (UK)" and "SaorView" as options.
Tried with OpenViX 3.2 build 21.

abu baniaz
21-11-15, 13:19
You need to have an xml created. I did not have the details to make one. You'll have to copy the freeveiew one and edit it. Just have one line for your local mast.

Can you uplaod a lamedb file with just the terrestrial channels for now.

BoxFreak
23-11-15, 08:44
You need to have an xml created. I did not have the details to make one. You'll have to copy the freeveiew one and edit it. Just have one line for your local mast. Can you uplaod a lamedb file with just the terrestrial channels for now.
Hmm... feels a bit clumsy way of doing this. Why not just look for the tuner settings to find out what list is used and then utilize the information that is already in the terrestrial.xml/cable.xml? For satellites I fully understand the need to separately list frequencies, but for T/C networks I don't see any reason,
it just doubles the effort to keep both lists up to date. Anyways I'll build the .xml myself and try with it. Thanks for the info.

BoxFreak
24-11-15, 08:53
Hi,

Tried yesterday with this 45882 file. It was shown ok and search started ok from it. Log showed that it found 5 bundles and 44 channels. But the I get error message like "No area found." (don't recall the exact message, sorry) and the list was not created. So whats wrong with the file?

abu baniaz
24-11-15, 15:20
Will you be uploading a lamedb file as requested in post 3?

Also, the debug log would help progressing the issue. Please attach.