PDA

View Full Version : solo2 support

jamieg1
30-03-15, 11:46
does anybody do home support for setting up these boxes?
vu+solo2

tandaman57
30-03-15, 12:12
Plenty of tutorials online and on this site mate....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUGqj6Wjt54

sataday
30-03-15, 17:24
vu+solo2

If you say where you are, someone might be able to assits you.

Larry-G
30-03-15, 17:27
Ideally I would strongly advise against paying or asking others to setup a receiver, otherwise if and when something goes wrong you will have to again seek such assistance. I know it can be daunting but that's what this forum exists for, so if you need help just ask for it and we will do every thing we can to help you short of popping round to set it up for you.

The same thing applies to so called "backup" images created by unscrupulous persons / forums to advertise their own paid for services in my opinion.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

mann
30-03-15, 17:41
vu+solo2

Hi I believe there are tutorials covering most things right here on this forum just have a search they are made by Pheonix.
Plus ask here plenty of knowledgable people here and happy to help you..
Big part of the hobby is learning how everything works and what to do..

sataday
30-03-15, 18:22
I agree with the above posts, but if he/she happened to live near me I would be happy for him/her to come and see my setup, and although I am no expert, would be happy to explain and show the basics.

Larry-G
30-03-15, 18:31
I agree with the above posts, but if he/she happened to live near me I would be happy for him/her to come and see my setup, and although I am no expert, would be happy to explain and show the basics.

I have no objection to users helping each other out, I Just feel at some point they need to stand on their own two feet and do it for them selves too, that is the best way to learn after all.

duoduo
30-03-15, 20:18
Quick support menu top right, everything you need is there and if it not ask away.