PDA

View Full Version : [TM-NANO-OE] mgcam not working properly

wildchuck
29-03-15, 21:08
not sure if i have done this new thread correctly so please tell me otherwise, my friend added mgcamd 1.38 to my box and turned off CCcam 2.1.3, certain channels will work and others won't, but the channels that didn't originally work will come on after awhile, does anybody know how to fix this?

electrocop
29-03-15, 22:52
Are you still getting the same FTA channels OK and just problems with premium channels? How are you accessing the premium channels? Do you have a valid viewing card or are you paying for a line? If the latter, i'm afraid you won't get much help on here as it is against the forum rules. More information would be useful. Either way, it sounds like a problem with the associated config file.
You can select a default softcam by going to Menu > Setup > Softcam/CI > Softcam Manager, then check the box next to the cam you want to use and uncheck all others. Press Yellow to restart and then Red to close and exit.

kostas_metaxas
03-04-15, 20:15
not sure if i have done this new thread correctly so please tell me otherwise, my friend added mgcamd 1.38 to my box and turned off CCcam 2.1.3, certain channels will work and others won't, but the channels that didn't originally work will come on after awhile, does anybody know how to fix this?

I also had problems with mgcamd such as absence of audio until restarting of mgcamd, freezing of the picture etc etc
As experiment, had copied bin files of softcams from BlackHole to OpenVIX and got it's stable work