PDA

View Full Version : [TM-NANO-OE] Technomate nano oe freezes in every couple of days

jaydeehun
29-03-15, 15:44
Hi, i own one of the above box, and using the latest openvix image with it. Everything is working perfect, except i have to restart the box in every 2-3 days. Does anyone has similar problem with the box? Where can i find logs related to this? What usualy happens is the icon on the top left corner just spinning around, the web interface is not responding, but i can ftp in to the box. If anyone can, please help. I can live with this problem, but it would be good to sort it out.

Iam using mgcamd 1.38 and xbmchd skin plugins

Jaydeehun

Andy_Hazza
29-03-15, 17:10
You will need to give more info for anyone to be able to help you. I.e. What image including build, any hdd's attached, usb's etc would be a start for ya?

jaydeehun
29-03-15, 17:28
Hi,

Iam using a 250gb HDD installed inside the box, no usb used.

System OE: OE-Alliance 2.3
Distro: openvix
Firmware version: Apollo.161
Driver date: 20150324
Kernel version: 3.9.7
Gui version: 2015-03-26

nano18
29-03-15, 19:47
Do you restart straight away? Mine has spinning Vix when I switch on from stand-by but eventually loads normally after 30 seconds to a minute.

jaydeehun
29-03-15, 20:53
Actually, after a restart I can use it for a while, but no longer than 2-3 days. Sometimes when I switch on my system (Iam using a control system) it just spinning than yours, so I don't know if it was just freezes when it was in standby, or the switching on action used the box to get frozen. That's why iam asking if there is a relevant log when I can check what is happening inside the box, maybe one of the driver, or the control system sends some bad commands to the box...

abu baniaz
29-03-15, 20:57
Can you upload your mg_cfg please?

Also, where are you saving EPG?