PDA

View Full Version : [CrossEPG-Config] tweaking my EPG

Forcefire
29-03-15, 03:33
Hey all,

A couple of setup questions for my EPG, I have added Picons which I found on the forum but on the EPG I can't get it to display the channel name next to the picon on the left-hand side of the EPG, I don't know which setting I need to change and don't want to mess something up.

Also is it possible to to move through the EPG via channel number, my EPG is set to start are 101 - BBC everytime which I like but if I just want to see whats on the movie channel I can just type into my remote 301 and the EPG will take me there.

My EPG is working fine, all channels populated, updating fine just these two little things I need help with. I'm running a Xpeed LX 2 box and Blue HD v3 skin, I'm still learning but getting there, lol

Cheers

Stu
29-03-15, 07:38
Hello Forcefire.
1. Navigate to Setup, System, EPG, Graphical EPG settings and look for "service title mode". Change this setting to Picon & Service Name.
2. Not possible.
Stu.

Forcefire
29-03-15, 09:01
Thank you Stu

abu baniaz
29-03-15, 12:29
E2 receivers are not Sky receivers. E2 receivers have EPG and Services.They are two differnt things. Sky have skewed the word EPG to infer service list. Everybody in the world uses EPG to mean EPG. If you acknowledge this differnce you wll get on with your receiver happily.

On Vix, press the TV button to invoke service list related stuff. Best you learn how to navigate through the service/bouquets lists. Best you also learn how to navigate through EPG. Press teh Help button when in EPG.

If you want to abandon service list and just use EPG fro navigating through channels, have a look at this thread. http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?42788-Some-ideas-to-improve-the-Graphical-EPG-screen&highlight=improving+graphical+epg