PDA

View Full Version : [ET9x00] Crash with Multiquickbutton

MrKappa
25-03-15, 22:19
As suggested on another thread I tried to flash from scratch the new Apollo build 160 not restoring back up or data. I have downloaded "Multiquickbutton" plugin which, for my understanding simply customize the buttons, I did it for red, green, yellow (I associate EPG views as single channel, multiview, etc) but as soon I press one of these buttons I get a crash.
Please, do you know if this plugin is currently not compatible with the new firmware?
One example from the log:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/MultiQuickButton/plugin.py", line 300, in action
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/MultiQuickButton/plugin.py", line 289, in quickSelectGlobal
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/MultiQuickButton/plugin.py", line 242, in checkQuickSel
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/MultiQuickButton/plugin.py", line 283, in execQuick
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 309, in open
raise RuntimeError("modal open are allowed only from a screen which is modal!")
RuntimeError: modal open are allowed only from a screen which is modal!
(PyObject_CallObject(<bound method MQBActionMap.action of <Plugins.Extensions.MultiQuickButton.plugin.MQBActi onMap instance at 0x1e1abc0>>,('QuickButtonActions', 'cross_right')) failed)
]]>
</enigma2crashlog>
</crashlogs>

Thank you

abu baniaz
25-03-15, 22:22
Until issue si fixed, you can try button setup in the image

MrKappa
25-03-15, 22:28
Until issue si fixed, you can try button setup in the image

Maybe I missed it. Do you mean that I can customize the buttons from the settings not installing external plugins? Thanks

abu baniaz
25-03-15, 22:41
Maybe I missed it. Do you mean that I can customize the buttons from the settings not installing external plugins? Thanks

Yes. That is correct. I believe on PLI they call it "Hot Keys", we call it "button setup"
Menu > Setup > System > User Interface > Button Setup

MrKappa
26-03-15, 20:16
Today I tried as suggested, and now I set the button from the "button setup" option but I get crashes again :(

Apparently the problem is correlated with Infobar displaying. I was able to see it correctly both "Infobar" or even "MultiEPG" but now I get the crash again (maybe after the epg update, but I'm not sure about the correlation because I setup the box from scratch.
Anyway perhaps is due to something corrup in the EPG? Anyone can check the attached logs and help me please?
Thank you

bbbuk
26-03-15, 21:05
Problem may now be corrupted button setup due to previously having multibutton installed.

I use "button setup" option for the coloured buttons and left/right arrow key and not had any problems/crashes.

If at all possible, can you fresh usb flash 160 again and try setting up "button setup" then as there will be no history of multiquickbutton files left over.

MrKappa
26-03-15, 21:51
Problem may now be corrupted button setup due to previously having multibutton installed.

I use "button setup" option for the coloured buttons and left/right arrow key and not had any problems/crashes.

If at all possible, can you fresh usb flash 160 again and try setting up "button setup" then as there will be no history of multiquickbutton files left over.

Hello' I have installed version 160 from scratch non restoring any plugin or settings (except the channels settings) then I don't have anything from previous installation (as keymap or plugin list).
I'm considering that might be another reason.... :(

From the log do you suppose its due to the keymap?

action -> InfobarShowHideActions toggleShow
KEY: 352 OK
KEY: 174 EXIT
action -> InfobarShowHideActions hide
KEY: 174 EXIT
KEY: 398 RED
KEY: 398 RED
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/ButtonSetup.py", line 406, in action
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/ButtonSetup.py", line 458, in ButtonSetupGlobal
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/ButtonSetup.py", line 500, in execButtonSetup
File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/InfoBarGenerics.py", line 1547, in openGraphEPG
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/InfoBarGenerics.py", line 1527, in MultiServiceEPG
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/InfoBarGenerics.py", line 1498, in openBouquetEPG
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 303, in openWithCallback
dlg = self.open(screen, *arguments, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 313, in open
dlg = self.current_dialog = self.instantiateDialog(screen, *arguments, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 251, in instantiateDialog
return self.doInstantiateDialog(screen, arguments, kwargs, self.desktop)
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 273, in doInstantiateDialog
dlg = screen(self, *arguments, **kwargs)
TypeError: EPGSelection__init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'StartRef'
(PyObject_CallObject(<bound method helpableButtonSetupActionMap.action of <Screens.ButtonSetup.helpableButtonSetupActionMap instance at 0x20a2648>>,('ButtonSetupActions', 'red')) failed)
]]>
</enigma2crashlog>
</crashlogs>
</openvix>

MrKappa
26-03-15, 22:02
I catched it!
It was due to TMBD plugin in conflict with the EPG! I have removed it and now it does not crash!

Anyway with versions pre-160 there was no issue with this plugin.