PDA

View Full Version : help with the right image

bruce_ica
24-03-15, 23:06
can anyone help me get the right image band new box looking it with cccams

cactikid
24-03-15, 23:09
you want or need a new box:confused:whats your budget? think vix do good images:D

bruce_ica
24-03-15, 23:11
i have a new box and all looking for a image that has ts media and will have softcams

Andy_Hazza
24-03-15, 23:49
Try latest ViX Apollo 157. Has tsMedia in plugins n softcams in plugins.

Larry-G
25-03-15, 00:50
can anyone help me get the right image band new box looking it with cccams

The rite image is a very personal thing that only you can decide upon, we can suggest some but what is rite for me may not be rite for you. The best advice I can offer is to try some different images out and decide which one is best for you that way.

judge
25-03-15, 01:02
i have a new box and all looking for a image that has ts media and will have softcams
Both available in ViX plugin feeds, no idea on other images.

bruce_ica
03-04-15, 03:33
Both available in ViX plugin feeds, no idea on other images.

Got the latest open vix works good but what I have found sometimes the start up time can take 15 mins to boot up or have to power of and one again anyone else having this problem?

nsw9154
03-04-15, 03:42
The Solo2 should not take that long to boot, my old one booted up in about 40-seconds what version of Vix are you using the latest version is Apollo-162
just rebooted my Duo2 from the rocker switch and it took 50-seconds

bruce_ica
03-04-15, 04:09
The Solo2 should not take that long to boot, my old one booted up in about 40-seconds what version of Vix are you using the latest version is Apollo-162
just rebooted my Duo2 from the rocker switch and it took 50-seconds

Does it in the mornings did it on me the note and the misses told me does it in the morning times cant see why

Larry-G
03-04-15, 07:05
There is no way a solo2 should be taking so long to boot but there is no way to find out why it is without a bootlog. The likely culprit would be that it is performing a check disc on the hard drive which may suggest a problem there but again we would need a bootlog to know for sure.

How are you turning the receiver off each night ?.