PDA

View Full Version : Please DO NOT post questions or discussion topics in the download sections!

Sicilian
08-12-10, 17:05
To all members,

I've just been catching up on a lot of threads and seen a lots of questions/discussions in download sections. If you want to ask a question a about a particular download please start a topic in a relevant section, even if its in General chat or General Satellite, just add a link to the download in question.

I'm going to ask the Moderators to in future delete any questions or discussion in the download sections without question, no matter who the members is.

Sorry if this sounds harsh but we need to keep the downloads tidy.

Thanks.

Sic.

Larry-G
08-12-10, 17:09
To all members,

I've just been catching up on a lot of threads and seen a lots of questions/discussions in download sections. If you want to ask a question a about a particular download please start a topic in a relevant section, even if its in General chat or General Satellite, just add a link to the download in question.

I'm going to ask the Moderators to in future delete any questions or discussion in the download sections without question, no matter who the members is.

Sorry if this sounds harsh but we need to keep the downloads tidy.

Thanks.

Sic.

without sounding like i'm telling you lads your jobs. it's about time this was enforced as way too many download threads are getting bogged down with needless questions.

Sicilian
08-12-10, 17:10
without sounding like i'm telling you lads your jobs. it's about time this was enforced as way too many download threads are getting bogged down with needless questions.

I've started to delete what I find, no matter what the discussion is ;)