PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] Setting up Zgemma

datalik
21-03-15, 15:11
Hello everyone,

You help will be very appriciated.

I have bought my Zgemma - Star 2S from an authorised dealer on ebay.
I have never used this type of box before as i have been using different types (linksat, protek etc.) and found this is to be on a completely different level.
I have done my research and i have started to set up my box, Astra scanned and FTA all good. I installed dreambox edit, putty and ftp on my desktop and have been following the instructions to set things up but i do not have the CCcam on my etc folder to set the FTP or anywhere else. The box is running openvix and the 153 image. Further when i go to the plugins menu on the box to get something downloaded from there I get an error message saying the receiver is not connected to the internet when it is.

I am really stuck, I hope the above does makes sence and someone can point me to the right direction.

Thanks in advance

bbbuk
21-03-15, 15:23
I'm afraid Zgemma (from Air Digital) is not a supported box.

The image is modified by Air Digital for use with their box.

You should therefore visit official zgemma.tv website for support.

For info, the feeds are down which means plugins wont be available at this time.

datalik
21-03-15, 15:24
ok thanks will try this

Larry-G
21-03-15, 15:44
Sorry but as already pointed out we can not provide help for this illegal, counterfeit receiver.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Sicilian
21-03-15, 15:56
You should have purchase done of these http://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/Digital-Satellite-Receivers/golden-interstar-receivers/Golden-Interstar-Xpeed-LX2-2x-DVB-S-S2-Twin-Satellite-Tuner-Enigma-2-Linux-HD and got proper support :)