PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-DVB-S/S2] Custom bouquets with ABM?

shadowman007
19-03-15, 13:48
Is there a way to make custom bouquets like for example make a bouquet called "Favourite" have all the channels in their which I watch the most? Also is there a way to keep custom bouquets or keep the order they are in when a ABM schedule scan is done and stop it from going back to default?

Huevos
23-03-15, 00:41
The only limitation is all the channels in a bouquet are from the same provider.

All you need to do is create a provider's file with your extra bouquet in it.

Here's an example.

judge
23-03-15, 01:07
Easiest way if starting from scratch IMO, is run an ABM scan for all sats you need.
Use an app like DreamBoxEdit to download that scan.
Copy all required channels to a favourites bouquet & use DreamBoxEdit to upload that bouquet to the box.
Set up ABM properly to keep your new favourites bouquets on top (enable expert mode).
Keep your favourites to 100 channels or less if you want to keep bouquets that can still use Sky UK/IIRE numbering.

You can also use your remote to move channels to a favourites bouquet, just more time consuming if moving up to 100 channels.

judge
23-03-15, 01:17
You could also look at /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/custom/README.txt for excellent work by @Peterj along with a few others on how to create custom bouquets.

Huevos
23-03-15, 01:18
Copy all required channels to a favourites bouquet & use DreamBoxEdit to upload that bouquet to the box.Yep, but that creates a static favourites bouquet. This method means if one of your favourites changed SID, TSID, frequency, SR, etc, the channels in the favourites bouquet would be updated on the next ABM scan.

But the static method allows you to mix and match from different providers.

judge
23-03-15, 01:30
But the static method allows you to mix and match from different providers.
Yes, static method is what I use for favourites, most of my favourites rarely change, so once set up by DBE, only require the odd update by remote & extremely rarely.
We all have different want's for channel lists though, what works for me won't work for everyone.
The work you do on ABM makes things so much easier for everyone.