PDA

View Full Version : vu+solo 2

J.A.D
17-03-15, 14:16
Hi just received my new box vu+ solo 2 with 500gb h/d is this box perloaded with ts media i have just
watched a video on youtube for Android&Kings that said it was
Thanks.

J.A.D

fast65
17-03-15, 14:31
wouldn't have thought it was preloaded, but if you look around this forum you should find links for it.

Larry-G
17-03-15, 16:40
If you purchased the receiver from our sponsor it will not come with any plugins like TSmedia pre-installed for legal reasons, you will have to load one your self either from the image plugin feeds or manually if they are not available via the feeds.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

mfaraj
17-03-15, 21:48
Many resellers use TSmedia for commercial purposes to promote their boxes without my permission
TSmedia is legal and the user has the responsibilities to use it for legal or illegal purposes,like a car you can transport illegal things by it but nobady can say cars are illegal

Larry-G
18-03-15, 13:36
Many resellers use TSmedia for commercial purposes to promote their boxes without my permission
TSmedia is legal and the user has the responsibilities to use it for legal or illegal purposes,like a car you can transport illegal things by it but nobady can say cars are illegal

well regardless, the forums sponsor will not preload this or any other plugin, the most he will do is flash the image of choice and boot test the receiver.