PDA

View Full Version : System crashes goes to black screen doesnt restart

wiggy2
17-03-15, 00:37
Hi
Please help my Vuo+ Duo crashes every time I try to do any kind of recording either from the EPG or just pressing the record button the record menu appears then as soon as I press green button to accept the box crashes goes to black screen says restarting in 10 seconds but doesn't I have to press the power button on back and restart manually everything seems ok except for any type of recording the recording I have made previously to this problem all play OK just cant make any new recordings its very frustrating I have attached the enigma2 crash log file to this post. last line says no room on device but there is pleanty of spare storage on the 500gb hard drive installed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Larry-G
17-03-15, 00:49
Check your recording paths and to make sure they have not defaulted to the flash as that is the kind of error you would see if the flash were almost full.

wiggy2
17-03-15, 00:50
Hi
Please help my Vuo+ Duo crashes every time I try to do any kind of recording either from the EPG or just pressing the record button the record menu appears then as soon as I press green button to accept the box crashes goes to black screen says restarting in 10 seconds but doesn't I have to press the power button on back and restart manually everything seems ok except for any type of recording the recording I have made previously to this problem all play OK just cant make any new recordings its very frustrating I have attached the enigma2 crash log file to this post. last line says no room on device but there is pleanty of spare storage on the 500gb hard drive installed. Any help would be greatly appreciated

abu baniaz
17-03-15, 00:53
Welcome to the forum.

You have filled up the internal memory of your receiver

OSError: [Errno 28] No space left on device

You may have installed a package that is too big or downloaded epg to the internal memory. You should still be able to ftp and delete files.

Please also note the following:

This thread will be moved to the ViX-Team-Images-Support-Discussion section. It is best to use the image support section for image issues as problems/solutions are usually the same irrespective of receiver. It also helps others searching for the same issue although they may have another receiver.

Please read the thread in link below which explains things better.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33155-ALL-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ!-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33155-ALL-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ!-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section)!

Please bear in mind for future support questions.

wiggy2
17-03-15, 01:03
Thank you for your prompt reply I am very new to all this and apologies for my ignorance but I am keen to learn. Where would the internal memory be for the epg files be located

judge
17-03-15, 01:51
If you want to find & delete anything that's filling your flash, can you telnet to the box?
If so, use:

cd /
to start a search from flash. Then use:

find . -type f -size +50000k -exec ls -lh {} \; | awk '{ print $9 ": " $5 }'
which will find any files around 50MB and more, none of which should be on internal flash.