PDA

View Full Version : How to recieve TV channels on my Kindle Fire HD

Bazzer
16-03-15, 17:29
Hi
I have a Kindle HD Fire and wondered if it is possible to view TV programmes from my Mutant HD2400 if so can you please tell me how to set this up.
Thanks

Sicilian
17-03-15, 10:26
Please start posting in the correct section.

I never used a Kindle Fire, does it have a Web browser?

fast65
17-03-15, 14:34
it does have a web browser but everything seems to be locked down by amazon. I have been very disappointed with mine

twol
17-03-15, 15:30
Hi
I have a Kindle HD Fire and wondered if it is possible to view TV programmes from my Mutant HD2400 if so can you please tell me how to set this up.
Thanks
well you can apparently jailbreak it pretty easily, so that it becomes a normal android tablet, allowing you to download the google apps ........ so if there is a google app for streaming it I guess should work (I have no android devices so cannot confirm) :)

fast65
17-03-15, 19:48
well you can apparently jailbreak it pretty easily, so that it becomes a normal android tablet, allowing you to download the google apps ........ so if there is a google app for streaming it I guess should work (I have no android devices so cannot confirm) :)
tell me more (lol)

twol
17-03-15, 20:00
tell me more (lol)

Well google jailbreak and kindle fire and you will see..... There is apparently a kindle utility .. Not from google... To do this.