PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] CCCam not clearing channels - Black screen

vampsthevampyre
11-03-15, 10:44
I'm currently using CCCam 2.3 and just recently several of the Sly movie channels have stopped clearing and are now only giving a black screen. My sly card is in the top slot of my box and every other subscribed channel is working correctly.

Any help would be appreciated otherwise I will have to go back to my original sly box

TIA

Vamps

manicscrewdriver
11-03-15, 12:34
If you have a Sky HD box and the card has been inside it recently then it stands a chance its been paired and as such you will no longer be able to receive any of the Premium stuff unless you use the Sky receiver.

vampsthevampyre
11-03-15, 13:35
hasn't been back in the original box for over a year, entitlements are still ok, just the sport and movies have gone. All other sky channels still clear. Please don't tell me I have to go back to sky's menu system

satmanbasil
11-03-15, 15:11
Hi mate

Yeah seems sky have done more work over the past year to counter act cards used in other stb than theirs mine has gone too. Seems strange they can get away with this in the uk yet in Germany they can use the sky card in any stb they like
looks like you have to revert back to the sky box for full package.

twol
11-03-15, 20:45
Hi mate

Yeah seems sky have done more work over the past year to counter act cards used in other stb than theirs mine has gone too. Seems strange they can get away with this in the uk yet in Germany they can use the sky card in any stb they like
looks like you have to revert back to the sky box for full package.
Thats because Germans have been using sat receivers for decades and if they didn't support cards in non Sky boxes they wouldn't hhave a business..... Although as renewals come up they are shipping out new cards with a Sky receiver and killing the old card... Loads of complaints but they are using brute force to "convince" existing customers that they should really be using the latest greatest technology i.e. a Sky receiver..... It's amazing what marketing and a few lawyers can achieve :)