PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo2] powertimer deep stdby

bellejt
10-03-15, 08:42
I cannot seem to find the previous option to put the box in deep stdby from standard standby in powertimers.Is this option gone ? When I choose turn box off I get the opposite that the box is turned on and a request to shut it down.When doing so the box is just rebooting.

bellejt
10-03-15, 16:01
just tested and going in deep standby from menu does not work also .A possible bug or should I try to do full reflash ?

Just went back to apollo 137 and everything working fine as it should be.Box going in deep stdby and rebooting with remote.

Trial
10-03-15, 16:25
Hi,
I only use power timer to deepstandby at 1:15am and this worked all the time. I can check menu later.

ciao

bellejt
10-03-15, 16:26
ok thx.in the meanwhile I try a new update on coach flashing instead of online update to see if it is a bug.

Ps : online image coach flashing is not working because no image is found.I am on 137 for th moment.

bellejt
10-03-15, 17:51
just did a full flash from USB and seems that deep stdby is working.Never to find an option in powertimer to go into deep standby. Is this option gone ? Bfor I could choose go into deep stdby from to and wake up from to.All are gone now.In apollo 137 they are still present.

Trial
10-03-15, 18:18
Hi,
I have all options still here I think.

ciao

sataday
10-03-15, 18:22
I'm on 153 and there is an option "go to deep standby"

bellejt
10-03-15, 18:28
I am still updating and restoring because I forgat to save my recording timers.I saw that after a fresh instal USB deep stb was working again.Probably something went wrong with oline updating.
Going back to 137 and will try a online update . Give news after that

bellejt
10-03-15, 19:36
did several tests and conclusion : somewhere there must have been a bad update from 137 to 153.Fresh flash from USB an FTP settings,timers and LCD4 gives no problems about deep standby.Will do further testing the next days.Glad for the help I got :)

Larry-G
11-03-15, 16:59
ok thx.in the meanwhile I try a new update on coach flashing instead of online update to see if it is a bug.

Ps : online image coach flashing is not working because no image is found.I am on 137 for th moment.

You can manually download the image from www.openvix.co.uk and FTP it to /media/HDD/imagebackups (I think that's the correct path but can't check at the moment as I am at work). You do not need to extract the image from its .zip archive either as the image manager will work with both compressed and uncompressed images.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

bellejt
11-03-15, 17:31
ok thx.Will keep that in mind for future.All timers working fine now.

PS: updating online from 137 to latest 153 gives a problem for timers.With a new clean flash all working fine.

Larry-G
11-03-15, 17:34
Personally I always keep a copy of my timers.xml and autotimers.xml files from /etc/enigma2/ just in case, but remember to place enigma into sleep mode first via a telnet session as these are live files and can become corrupted very easily.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk