PDA

View Full Version : Random freezing

scottmcmullan8
09-03-15, 02:12
Hi all,

I have been using the nano t3 for a while now and I love it. I have noticed that since I updated the box to a later vix image that it started to freeze on random occasions. So it would be fine for a week and then next time I go to turn TV on it would be stuck with the loading sign in the corner of the screen. I have to power of and on again to get box to work. This would happen once every two weeks. But it keeps happening where as it never happened before upgrade. Any ideas or was this a problem with the latter images?

Thanks

deividuska
10-03-15, 20:44
What’s a part of every “operating system ” just happens randomly. Don’t have any problems with latest image.

cactikid
10-03-15, 21:08
maybe with newer images and drivers you might have been better manually flashing it and starting from scratch with a clean install and no settings restore:confused::D

Larry-G
11-03-15, 06:15
The Technomate receivers recently had a kernel update if memory serves, try a fresh flash rather than a online update, and if you do choose to use a settings backup only restore the settings NOT the plugins when asked as part of the restore process.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

scottmcmullan8
13-03-15, 02:33
Cheers will give this a go