PDA

View Full Version : Recording on Nbox +

pds2015uk
08-03-15, 13:37
I currently have a NBOX + running nebula v2 with cross epg and cooltv plugins.

I seem to have a problem recording a program and watching another. When I check the list of recordings, nothing has recorded, despite being in the list of recorded programs.

Any ideas anyone please?

Thanks.

Chris205gti
08-03-15, 21:49
Your in the wrong place for NBOX support, google" sataid ".
Have you checked both tuners are configed, if your using mgcamd then try oscam as mgcamd doesn't support both tuners on the NBOX, though I found Mgcamd is the better cam.

pds2015uk
09-03-15, 08:35
thanks. I googled sataid and got some advice from there. I am using oscam and set my nbox to use tuner b the same as tuner a. Going to see now if it works.

Larry-G
09-03-15, 09:13
Your in the wrong place for NBOX support, google" sataid ".
Have you checked both tuners are configed, if your using mgcamd then try oscam as mgcamd doesn't support both tuners on the NBOX, though I found Mgcamd is the better cam.

It's not that he or any one else for that matter won't get help here, it's just that not many of our users use the sh4 platform. If you or any one else are able to offer users help for sh4 boxes then please do. Thats what the forum is here for after all.

manicscrewdriver
09-03-15, 21:07
Its a common problem with this type of box which comes up again and again. You have to use OSCam as mgcamd cannot decode two streams at the same time, hence you cannot use it.

Use the newest version of OSCam you can get, just ftp it over to var/emu and change the permissions to 755 (CHMOD 755) and it will appear in the emu start up page. Just make sure its the correct one for the box.

I used to use the ones under SH4-qboxhd on my old nBox.

Hope this helps.