PDA

View Full Version : Struggling with Unibox Eco+

jugulator
07-03-15, 00:13
I received my Venton Unibox Eco+ today with 2 hybrid tuners. I have spent my whole day on it and still not successful on receiving consistent viewing. At first it was a job to find the channels. ABM was not working. So had to scan manually. After scanning manually and disabling the second tuner, then I was able to use ABM. I was able to receive BBC1 and BBC2 but ITV and Channel 4 were stuttering badly and completely goes off at times. When I try to view an encrypted channel, I cannot view it. Then if I go back to BBC1, I cannot view it either and message shows "Tuner Failed". Then I cannot view any channels! The only way to get my BBC channels back if to go to Tuner Configuration and and change tuner type to T2 and then back to C - Looks like the tuner gets stuck and requires a kind of a restart to pick up signal again. Not sure what is going on here. Also, I have no luck getting Tuner B working either, when I connect the same feed to Tuner B. Currently I have only 1 feed to going to the receiver.

I am on open vix build 553. I am not sure what is going on. I am not sure if the box is faulty or is it some configuration issue. I have setup my Net ID 41011 (Birmingham) and scan type - provider - virgin media (6952).

I would appreciate if owners of this box and experts in this forum could guide me. I have been using Solo 2 for satellite without any issues for over a year. Just wanted to try cable side, so got this box. I really hope it works. If not I will have to send it back.

jugulator
07-03-15, 12:32
I have made a video of the problems described above so you can get a better idea. Please help.

http://youtu.be/1Hb4a47P1Sk

Thanks

penfolduk
10-03-15, 14:37
I'm getting the same did you send box back

jugulator
14-03-15, 07:22
Yes. I have sent the box back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

antwan
14-06-15, 19:12
hi I am having exactly the same problem ...
did the issue get sorted after you sent it back or did you just got refund?:confused::confused: