PDA

View Full Version : Favourites / move mode not saving

r4nj
03-03-15, 20:48
Hi there,

I'm on Apollo 152 build. The latest builds seemed to have lost the ability to save the channel list when I've used Mode mode to make changes to the bouquet.

Any ideas guys?

Trial
04-03-15, 08:44
Hi,
how did you find out? Favorites among other things are only stored when the box/E2 is cleanly restarted or shutdown. When there was a crash or you simply pull the plug nothing is saved. I recently made some changes and they where saved.

ciao

fast65
04-03-15, 11:14
slightly different, but all my favourites were lost when I updated to 152
sorry mean 151

Larry-G
04-03-15, 17:55
slightly different, but all my favourites were lost when I updated to 152
sorry mean 151

Sorry but that is incredibly vague. Updated how ? And from which build ?.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

fast65
04-03-15, 20:35
Hi Phoenix
updated from 147 to 151 via on screen update

Larry-G
11-03-15, 18:37
Hi Phoenix
updated from 147 to 151 via on screen update

Strange then if a online update wiped your bouquets as it should not be doing that. I have only ever seen one other similar report but that was from the anti ViX hate brigade and I place very little stock in their opinions.

fast65
11-03-15, 19:28
Strange then if a online update wiped your bouquets as it should not be doing that. I have only ever seen one other similar report but that was from the anti ViX hate brigade and I place very little stock in their opinions.

Hi Phoenix
just to be clear. I love Vix and much prefer it to other images and I have never had this problem before. Just updated as normal so maybe something had got corrupted . Just one of those things

regards

Larry-G
11-03-15, 19:32
Hi Phoenix
just to be clear. I love Vix and much prefer it to other images and I have never had this problem before. Just updated as normal so maybe something had got corrupted . Just one of those things

regards

No worries, we welcome all genuine bug reports but it is hard to replicate them at times, and it is essential that we can first replicate reported bugs so that we can find out what is causing them, then fix them.

nsw9154
11-03-15, 20:08
Just noticed myself this moment after all the problems that I had with the new Dev image on my Mutant last night that I have no Favorits in my listings
or my LX3 with Apollo 135 public build :confused: going to have to re-name one that I never use to Favorits