PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] 2 tuner/recording

mynameis
27-02-15, 16:00
hi would any member help me with the problem I have, I have installed my vu+solo 2 with vix Apollo v141 the problem I have is when i select a second channel to record the screen is blank on a encrypted channel , I cant watch a different channel if I am recording another , have I got a setting wrong , my previous box was the vu duo ,that worked fine

Larry-G
27-02-15, 16:01
Change the version of CCcam you are using to version 2.30.

tedward
27-02-15, 17:20
hi I would say you only have 1 of your tuners set and the other needs to be set up to your sat dish

mynameis
27-02-15, 22:29
thanks m8 for your quick reply :) working fine now , I did try to find a post regarding the problem but had no luck , must b an age thing ,thanks again

mynameis
27-02-15, 22:35
thanks m8 for your quick response, followed your advise and it works a treat ,I would never have guest it was a cam problem, thanks again. :)

abu baniaz
27-02-15, 23:43
Glad you are sorted.

The issue has been raised several times in the image support section. Please note contents below.

Thread has been moved to the ViX-Team-Images-Support-Discussion section. It is best to use the image support section for image issues as problems/solutions are usually the same irrespectve of receiver. It also helps others searching for the same issue although they may have another receiver.

Please read the thread in link below which explains things better.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33155-ALL-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ!-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section!

Please bear in mind for future support questions.