PDA

View Full Version : [TM-NANO-OE] newbie help on tuner settings

tempo321
27-02-15, 11:25
Hi all, I am a bit of a newbie here so please be patient with me, I have been reading the vix guide but I am a bit lost on setting the tuner of my technomate tm nano oe...... I have my nano-oe at the moment up and running very well for a single satellite with a simple configuration mode of the tuner. I would like now to move the box to another system that have a motorized dish with a single LNB. I am not a pro in this kind of things and at the moment the motorized dish is connected to a technomate tm5402hd with USALS. At the moment the Usals in my tm5402 are working fine for my needs (I only "?follow?" six sats and really use three-13-19-28), but on reading the vix guide I can't really find any info on how to set up usals on my tm-nano-oe...... Please can someone point me in the right direction, do I have to go for configuration mode simple or advance for set up the box with usals....
Many thanks

Suttsy
27-02-15, 18:48
Find tuner configuration in the set up menu's of the nano.
configuration mode : simple
Mode: positioner
Enter longitude
Enter latitude
save & exit.
This works providing you have your dish mounted properly, otherwise its as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike!!!:thumbsup:

Suttsy.

Suttsy

abu baniaz
27-02-15, 18:55
Hope this helps

tempo321
27-02-15, 20:03
Hope this helps

Thank you all for the help, just curiosity where did you find those pics? They are not on the guide that I have downloaded.....

abu baniaz
27-02-15, 20:12
Made teh pictures myself. Some of the pictures are in the Vix manual, page 13/14. Rob has done a great job on the manual.

I should really upload the other pictures in a tuner config thread.

sim
11-03-15, 20:13
HI I am from UK, which dish setting should i use and how to update new guide