PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo2] Duo2 Stuck on Network browser

jassie
27-02-15, 03:49
I have tried to set up a network with my solo2 in the other room, the solo2 can finally look at the duo2's HDD after enabling the NFS settings on the duo2, but the solo2 does not allow me to do anything in the NFS setup on it claiming feed down or something to that effect and when I go to network browser on the duo2 it already states searching for network neigbour but won't find the solo2 and won't let me back up out of the searching which is continuous and I have to turn off the receiver from the button behind it to get out of there, but when it's restarted the problem still remains and it continues to search and again requires a restart, any help would be appreciated, thanks

Tkr001
28-02-15, 23:48
You need to enable NTFS on your solo2

cactikid
01-03-15, 00:08
if the feeds are down on box may suggest old image,what image is the solo2 on?

Tkr001
01-03-15, 10:37
I see autocorrect has changed ntfs to ntfs in my post above. Of course I meant ntfs but you may have to wait until the feeds are back up for solo2

jassie
02-03-15, 02:56
yes it said the feeds are down, is this something which has to be restored like where the plug ins also occasionally vanish, I am unable to check the version of the software on the solo2, but if there has been no new release in the last two weeks it will be the latest as the sponsor loaded this before sending it out, many thanks

Tkr001
02-03-15, 03:37
Go to menu setup system network nfs setup. Start NTFS and enable autostart

jassie
02-03-15, 19:08
Go to menu setup system network nfs setup. Start NTFS and enable autostart

cheers mate got that going on the solo2, but I am still stuck on browsing on the duo2 and have to restart it to get out of there and every time I go there it's still the same already endlessly browsing:confused: cheers

jassie
03-03-15, 01:11
I have now tried to go via the mount manager option as network browser won't allow me to do anything, I've entered the i.p address and it shows up Dir:/med/hdd/ with NFS, when I go to select a movie path this shows as MEDIA, but selecting this doesn't how me what i on the mounted hard drive and it display an error Directory/media/autoofs/MEDIA does not exist, any further ideas on a remedy? Cheers

Tkr001
03-03-15, 04:29
You need nfs enabled on both boxes......

jassie
04-03-15, 02:37
You need nfs enabled on both boxes......

thanks mate, they are both set, but the problem persists