PDA

View Full Version : Can't update or go to deep standby

Themonk6
23-02-15, 15:55
Hi,

My reciever is showing an update to version 147. When I press to do the update it all looks like it's updating but then 5 mins after starts flashing the update symbol with exact same update. Also my box will not go into deep standby it just reboots every time you select deep standby.

Can anyone help with this.

Themonk6
26-02-15, 21:56
Quick update. I have tried flashing an update with usb. This does not work. Box sais update and to press power button to update but then just boots up. I've also tried a couch flash but when I press yellow to view downloads I can't see any downloads. This is driving me nuts. Hope someone can help.

zYx
21-03-15, 00:26
Did u get it fixed as I have the same issue?

I'm on 147 and also can't update to 153. I didn't try updating via usb.

DaMacFunkin
21-03-15, 08:32
When I was on 147 there was nothing in downloads for me either, I didn't post that I hadn't tried updating by USB I just did.... And if you don't have a suitable USB drive you can download the file and FTP it to reciever.

Andy_Hazza
21-03-15, 08:41
Did u get it fixed as I have the same issue?

I'm on 147 and also can't update to 153. I didn't try updating via usb.

Couch flash using the built in image manager located in blue button, ViX.......

Themonk6
22-03-15, 04:14
Yes I did get it fixed. I re flashed latest image using Kingston memory stick. The box would not update using a standish one for some reason. Hope this helps.

judge
22-03-15, 04:22
Yes I did get it fixed. I re flashed latest image using Kingston memory stick. The box would not update using a standish one for some reason. Hope this helps.
If a box doesn't flash on a memory stick, it's probably not formatted properly or using incorrect file structure.
Try Blue button -> ViX -> Image Manager -> yellow button to download the image build you want.
Go back to image manager once image has finished downloading & blue button to restore it.

Andy_Hazza
22-03-15, 08:13
Blue button, ViX, Image Manager, yellow button to download latest image, then red button to close when its finished downloading in blue button to restore.

Sorry, judge beat me to it. [emoji4]

Themonk6
27-03-15, 09:14
If a box doesn't flash on a memory stick, it's probably not formatted properly or using incorrect file structure.
Try Blue button -> ViX -> Image Manager -> yellow button to download the image build you want.
Go back to image manager once image has finished downloading & blue button to restore it.

As stated in my second post I was unable to do this as no downloads would show. The only fix that was available was to flash from a memory stick.