PDA

View Full Version : dreamplex wear is it

dieselakita
14-02-15, 02:34
recorded some films on internal hard drive but when i press play recording key it says dreamplex plugin not installed looked in manuals doesnt tell you this box is so frustrating no idea how and were to find this dreamplex cant understand why you just cant just press play and away you go for a quality box the info for it just lets it down the manual that comes with it is about as much use as a chocolate fire guard so can someone please point me in the right direction before i throw it through the window

Larry-G
14-02-15, 14:32
Which image are you using ? (we could guess but that helps no one, especially not you).

Dreamplex is a third party plugin that you can download from the images plugin feeds (assuming you are using ViX here) and it is not installed in the image by default, nor is it required to play media on the receiver. so by the fact that you are seeing that message means that at some point you have had dreamplex installed and it has not been removed properly.

Also how are you trying to view the recordings ? because by your post it sounds like you are pressing the record key ?.